We have a plan to rebuild Britain.
Rebuilding industry. Rebuilding opportunity for workers. Rebuilding our communities. Rebuilding our economy. Rebuilding our public services. Rebuilding for people, not for profit. Rebuilding for families, not for investors.
Here’s how – and why – we’re rebuilding Britain for the many, not the few:
Rebuilding our economy
- We’ll create high–skill, high–wage jobs
- £250 billion upgrade to our energy, transport and digital infrastructure
- Government contracts to support UK industry
Rebuilding our communities
- A new national bank to invest in local businesses and revive local communities
- The biggest house building programme in 30 years
- 10,000 extra police officers bringing security to your neighbourhood
Rebuilding our public services
- Publicly owned energy, water and rail run for people, not profit
- An NHS with the money it needs
- Universal free school meals for primary school children and class sizes under 30 for all 5, 6 and 7-year-olds
Keep up with the campaign
Rebuilding Britain means uniting and working together to create a society that works for the many, not the few. Say you’re with us and sign up to receive updates about the campaign.
We're rebuilding Britain. Say you're with us.