Get in touch about your donation
To discuss any aspect of an existing donation, or set up a new one, please contact Membership Services.
0345 092 2299
Please note, calls to this number are charged at a local rate from landlines and mobiles and will be included in any mobile minutes you have.
Or by post:
The Labour Party
Labour Central, Kings Manor
Newcastle upon Tyne
Donate by post:
To make a donation by post, please download a donation form here, and return it to the address above.
Terms and Conditions of your Donation
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000.
- Donors giving more than £500 must be on a UK electoral register (we will check before accepting a donation).
- For donors giving more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or the Scottish Labour Party, or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party (including the English Regions and Wales) in a calendar year, their name and the value of the donation will be sent to the Electoral Commission which will publish details on its website. The donor’s address will not be made public.
- Donations must be from the donor’s own funds and may not be passed on from a third party. It is an offence not to reveal the true source of a donation.
- Donations to political parties are not tax-deductible.
- This donation facility is provided for individuals to make donations to the Labour Party. UK companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Trade Unions and Unincorporated Associations may also make donations to the Labour Party.