Flash Prize Draw, October 2023 – Terms and conditions
Subject to these terms and conditions, you will be entered into the Labour Party Flash Prize Draw by donating a sum of your choice through the Flash Prize Draw online donation page or setting the total donation amount to zero and number of tickets to one.
By entering the draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for the draw, you must be over 18.
- Members of staff employed by the National Executive Committee of the Labour Party, or any Constituency Labour Party are not eligible to win.
- The prize of the draw will be a memorabilia poster, signed by members of the shadow cabinet. There is no cash alternative.
- This is a flash prize draw, opening Saturday, 21 October at 9am. Entries must be received by the Labour Party no later than this Sunday, 22 October at 10pm.
- Entries to the draw are unlimited to those making a donation at £2 per entry or one per person submitting a free entry. All entries will be treated in exactly the same way, regardless of whether you have chosen to donate or have entered for free.
- Entries are non-transferable.
- The final draw will take place on the following Monday and will be made by random selection from all eligible entries.
- The Labour Party will contact the winner within 2 days of the draw being made, and may, with your consent, publish the name of the winner on our website. You should be aware that subject to privacy considerations, we are required to confirm the name and country of residence of all prize winners on request.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable unless otherwise stated.
- The promoter of the draw is The Labour Party at Labour Central, Kings Manor, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6PA.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, the conduct of the draw or results, or any other matters relating to this draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final.