Sexual Harassment Complaints Portal
The Labour Party has a dedicated sexual harassment complaints portal that is available for anyone who would like information about our sexual harassment procedure or would like to make a complaint.
Complainants of sexual harassment may contact the Labour Party for a number of reasons (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- To ask for information about the sexual harassment procedure;
- To discuss an incident or a complaint they wish to report;
- To report an incident of sexual harassment to the party but where they are unsure if they wish to make a formal complaint;
- To report a formal complaint of sexual harassment about a Labour Party member.
Any person can make a formal complaint, report an incident of sexual harassment, or ask for information, directly to the Labour Party via the Labour Party’s Sexual Harassment portal which is operated by trained members of the Governance and Legal Unit. The phone line is available between 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- e-mail: [email protected]
- phone: 07595 432542